Re: [Paparazzi-devel] master is default branch now

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] master is default branch now
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 12:14:42 +0200

Hi Chris,

now I'm curious, which parts do you feel are getting hard to read and understand?

Cheers, Felix

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix
I have been reading the code for 6+ consecutive hours (just finished converting all my files to the new state interface) and i understand what you are trying to do but i feel that the code is getting hard to read and understand.
The new state interface looks like you have a trans Atlantic flight in mind :-)
Btw I am not complaining just curious....
Chris