Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy Control Loops Configuration, Gains and hard

From: Tobias
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Energy Control Loops Configuration, Gains and hardware
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 10:57:19 +0200

Hi Volodymyr,

the energy control loops can be used with every fixed wing equipped with an airspeed sensor.
there are two example airframes:
conf/airframes/examples/
-MentorEnergy
-Twinstar_energyadaptive

I made the second one and it should include all parameters you can tune for the energy control loops as well as for the adaptive stabilization. There are also reasonable values for a twinstar (see the name of the file!) in it that file I have test flown. However they are are only to start tuning and not complete, thats why some are set to "0" like     <define name="ENERGY_TOT_PGAIN" value="0."/>
regarding the wiki - Rolf already made some nice drawings of this controller and after we finally checked them they will be uploaded (hopefully soon)

regards Tobi