[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on new multirotor?

From: iman shirdareh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on new multirotor?
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:24:15 +0330

Hi

After I worked on Paparazzi project for fixedwing and get good result,
now I want to use it on multirotors and I have some questions:

1. Is there any video that show stability of PAPA on a multirotor? (I
want a quadrotor as stable as DJI flight controller)

2.May I  use PAPA on a new configuration of multirotor(not common
quad,hexa,...)?

3.May I add optical flow to AP? Is there any library for this feature
in paparazzi project?

Thanks a lot...............Iman