Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on new multirotor?

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on new multirotor?
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 11:31:35 +0200

Dear Iman,

iman shirdareh schrieb:

Hi

After I worked on Paparazzi project for fixedwing and get good result,
now I want to use it on multirotors and I have some questions:

1. Is there any video that show stability of PAPA on a multirotor? (I
want a quadrotor as stable as DJI flight controller)

Yes look on the wiki.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AWzJK0wEz0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvFVfG-zoU
Yes: all configuration are possiblie

3.May I add optical flow to AP? Is there any library for this feature
in paparazzi project?

Currently  no.

Thanks a lot...............Iman