[Paparazzi-devel] about those PID gains

From: buaa_paparazzi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] about those PID gains
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 16:14:53 +0800 (CST)

Rebonjour:
Firstly ,Thanks for your repose.
Just like you guys said, perhaps I can't calculate those PID gains, but I'm still interested in the mathematical models of the control loops, in fact,  I'm reading the code about the control loops of rotor-craft. And what I can't understand now is how to get setpoint of attitude_euler in the mode of "GUIDANCE_H_MODE_ATTITUDE". In my opinion, our RC's stick positions have already set the phi, theta, and psi, but in the code, we run a fonction named 'stabilization_attitude_read_rc' and then, we run 'stabilization_attitude_ref_update', and finally we get those setpoints of euler. It's really difficult for me, to understand all those things. So, do you have a instructions about how to understand those details of Theory of Operation
thanks again!
PS: For ENAC,  est-ce que je peux visiter votre groupe quand je sera en France, parce que je passera un an en France pour un projet d'échange. Merci ~ BONNE JOURNEE.