Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 21:57:08 +0300

Hi
I have read the wiki page about vibration dampening about 100 times and Monday i will use 2 more imu mounts, one with ear buds (memory foam) and one with latex foam. I have already started constructing a box similar to the one in the wiki and i added a moving
average  filter in the Accelerator raw values like the wiki says.
I will also try to set the mpu6050 to use a 2g range and see what happens.
So far the problem is minimized and i think i can fly (that was the main reason that i selected a
twin cylinder engine and not a single.
Btw with IFR do you mean a FIR filter or a Instantaneous Frequency Rate filter? I have been thinking of measuring the Engine's rpm and construct a digital notch filter where i move
the notch frequency according to the measured engine rpm.
Chris