Re: [Paparazzi-devel] glow / gasoline sensor

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] glow / gasoline sensor
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 06:32:49 +0200

Hi,
then count the fule flow, or make a model for throttle to flule comsumtions.
http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/150391/Durchflussmesser-Flow-Meter-FCH-m-POM-LC-001-35-lmin-BIO-TECH-eK-FCH-m-POM-LC-mit-Duese-1-mm-001-10-lmin
Heinrich

Eduardo lavratti schrieb:
He graupnet sensor work line the hitec and frsky sensor.
Its very imprecise.

I need a precise sensor to use in a big UAV.