Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:16:08 +1000

Chris,

In the picture of your vibration damping system, it looked like almost all the mass is above the main dampeners, and so is the IMU. Did you try it with equal mass above and below the dampeners, and the IMU in the same plane? Otherwise your dampening system could actually be adding a couple of harmonic resonances.

Maybe you have a metal plate or something I can't see in the picture, maybe it is balanced. Just an idea.

Chris Gough