Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:33:04 +1000

The CG is on a lever above the plane of the dampeners. If you don't have room
for another mass on a lever bellow, then you could:

 - fix dampeners above as well, maybe to a brace in the fuselage
 - raise the dampeners somehow so the are level with CG

Note the plane through the dampeners doesn't have to be horisontal, it just
needs to pass through the CG for to make a zero length lever. Maybe try fixing
dampeners to the bottom one end (as they are now), and at the other end move
them to the top (maybe fixed to a bulkhead not the floor), so the line between
dampeners passes through the CG on a diagonal.

Chris Gough