[Paparazzi-devel] Stack-exchange for open source UAVs?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Stack-exchange for open source UAVs?
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:52:30 +1000

Someone on DIYDrones has created a stack-exchange site for sharing knowledge
about open source 'drones'.

http://www.diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/please-do-three-small-things-to-help-create-drones-stackexchange?xg_source=msg_appr_blogpost

The proposal is under review, needs more participants to qualify for a public
beta. If you think it's a good idea, you can make it happen by participating.

I'm raising it here because I think the stack exchange format is meritocratic,
without the editorial bias / marketing spin of DIYDrones. It might be a nice
way to help people getting started with paparazzi.

Stack exchange seems to perform well on google searches.

Chris Gough