Re: [Paparazzi-devel] gasoline sensor

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] gasoline sensor
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:30:29 -0300

Very naice sensor Leonardo.
Do you think it work with petrol (gasoline)?

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 22:31:00 -0600
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi Eduardo,

Check out the pwm_meas module and the xtend_rssi module, and the the trigger_ext module for examples. I am not sure weather the xtend_rssi/pwm_meas modules are compiling right now, and don't have time to check or fix it, sorry, but feel free to report any problems anyways.

I used the xtend_rssi/pwm_meas modules to measure RSSI on an XTend radio modem, which basically has a pwm signal ranging from 0 - 95% duty cycle (I forget the period).

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to measure, but it might be fast to get some pulse measurement going by creating a new module like the xtend_rssi one, using pwm_meas underneath.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer