[Paparazzi-devel] Create a new control subsystem

From: bruno jouvencel
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Create a new control subsystem
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:06:30 +0200

Hi

I would like to write a control system for a rotorcraft. I understand the general structure of paparazzi and the way to introduce a new subsystem or module. But how to determine necessary variables to interface my programs with the functions of paparazzi. I can read each function but it's not very easy. Have you got a solution?

best regards
--
Bruno Jouvencel

Professeur Université de Montpellier 2

Responsable Master Robotique Automatique

LIRMM

UMR CNRS 5506

tel 04 67 41 85 60

Port 06 89 48 69 90