Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulation with Xsens module not work (Christophe

From: Volodymyr Khudyakov
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulation with Xsens module not work (Christophe De Wagter)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:18:19 +0300

Hi Christophe.
Many thanks for information. Investigation results?

Sincerely
Vladimir

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:14:16 +0200
From: Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden>
To: paparazzi-devel <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulation with Xsens module not work

Are you sure you have 4.2?

Last flight with Xsens in master the plane also stopped navigating (not
sure about vz). Still need to investigate. Flights before we already fixed
the GPS not updating state.h and then height being ellipsoid again.
Hopefully will test more soon.

In github.com/tudelft/paparazzi tudelft4.2 however, the airframe Skywalker
has tons of reliable flights. A real workhorse.