Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree Airspeed Sensor Problem

From: GalapagosUAV
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree Airspeed Sensor Problem
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:10:12 -0500

Hello Helge,

I have tested the sensor on its own without connecting it to the YAPA and it is working fine. However, when I connect it to the autopilot I don't get any readings from it.

Can anyone send me a working airframe file with the airspeed sensor that I can use in my YAPA? Probably I am not configuring it properly.

Regards,
Jorge