Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry Over WiFi, through Panda Board

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry Over WiFi, through Panda Board
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:53:39 +0200

Hi Cameron,

This FMS was more or less an interface to control the UAV from different sources (joystick, predefined signals like roll steps, onboard or ground based navigation computer). It is not really related to the GCS.
Also, Beth is a home made test bench that we have at Enac, with a Lisa/L, and not really used at the moment. http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Beth_Test_Bench

Gautier