Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ETS Airspeed Sensor with YAPA2 on I2C

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ETS Airspeed Sensor with YAPA2 on I2C
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:44:49 +0200

Hi Jorge.

I am not sure if this is going to help, but here is how I connected my equipment.

Note I have a TWOG, but I suppose on the YAPA the equipment should be connected the same way.

- Airspeed sensor supplied with +3.3V and GND from the autopilot board
- One pullup resistor 4.7k connected between SDA and +3.3V
- One pullup resistor 4.7k connected between SCL and +3.3V

In my case the two resistors are located on the Sparkfun IMU board like here https://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Sensors/IMU/6DOF-Digital-v10.pdf

Regards,
Helge.