Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning a special airframe?

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning a special airframe?
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:15:23 +0200

I am still puzzled about your project. You write some rather odd sentances.
Just some basic inputs:

Wing span is by far not the only parameter to get lift. Just think about air
speed, angle of attack and airfoil profile.

I would not fly with an airplane made of a insufficient material.

If you want more help, send us more info about your airframe, like weight,
propulsion, wing span and area, wing configuration (e.g. delta), a picture etc.

Reto