Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with yaw after git pull - main_fbw.c

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with yaw after git pull - main_fbw.c
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 21:32:40 +0200

fixed in master and v4.2

-Christophe

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, that looks wrong indeed! Sorry and thank you for finding.

On Jun 21, 2013 4:56 PM, "Helge Walle" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi again,

Could it be that in main_fbw.c, in line 189, that:

trimmed_commands[COMMAND_YAW] = ChopAbs(command_yaw_trim, MAX_PPRZ);

should rather be

trimmed_commands[COMMAND_YAW] += ChopAbs(command_yaw_trim, MAX_PPRZ);

I tried that, it seems to work.

Thanks,
Helge.