Re: [Paparazzi-devel] vibration filter

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] vibration filter
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 08:50:33 +0200

Hi Eduard. What is your sample time in your filter? And what are your rpm in idle? Also what is the sample time in your plots? (The log or telemetry could work at another sample time than the filter).

Have you checked that you are not suffering aliasing in your signal? Try to increase your sample time to be sure.

Another question, idle means for you trimmed flight?