Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 112, Issue 22

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 112, Issue 22
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:53:33 +0200

Hi Alonso,

can you please take a look at the generated file (paparazzi/var/Microjet/generated/modules.h) with the preprocessing errors?
Seems this is not correctly generated in your case and contains some error messages from the DTD or so...

The debian maintainers of xml-light patched it so it doesn't barf DTD traces into the output, I think this is the problem you are seeing.
How did you install the ocaml xml-light library? Is that a binary package already available from Mandriva?

I actually added the same patch to the OCaml Package Manager (opam) some time ago:
https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-repository/blob/master/packages/xml-light.2.2/files/fix_dtd_trace.patch
So you could either install xml-light via opam as well or patch it yourself if you installed from the "official" sources.

Cheers, Felix