[Paparazzi-devel] problem compiling xml generated files and Mandriva ins

From: alonso acuña
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] problem compiling xml generated files and Mandriva installation
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:24:33 -0600

Patching the xml-light fixed the problem.

I am using Mandriva 2011 but had to install most packages from source. I wouldn't recommend doing it as it is quite complicated, however I would suggest a few changes to the documentation that might save someone a lot of time:

Here http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/Manual , it should be mentioned the xml-light needs the patch.
Also, the Debian ivy packages do not seem to work with ocaml 4.0. Plus it would be good to mention wether it is better to use 4.0 or not.

I was unable to install ivy-python, simply could not find the instructions for any of the ivy packages and this one I could not guess how to install. This has not caused any problems but I haven't tried many things yet.

Thanks for the help.