[Paparazzi-devel] md5 sum error

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] md5 sum error
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:51:36 +0300

Hi.
I did a git pull today to get in line with the krooz imu today and since i made make clean/make cycle i get this message everytime i try to connect with the autopilot no matter how many times i have re uploaded the firmware to the autopilot
RUN '/home/hendrix/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link  -d /dev/ttyUSB0'
RUN '/home/hendrix/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server '
RUN '/home/hendrix/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/cockpit/gcs -speech -layout my_gcs_layout.xml ' Failure("WARNING: live md5 signature for 3 does not match current configuration, please reload your code (disable check with -no_md5_check option)") Failure("WARNING: live md5 signature for 3 does not match current configuration, please reload your code (disable check with -no_md5_check option)")

I get this no matter what i try and it was working fine before i recompiled the paparazzi code but
i am not certain that this is the cause.
Also the krooz imu code seems to freeze the cpu.