Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 spi errors

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 spi errors
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:24:07 +0200

The spi is now available on f4 in the master branch (Sergey code + some debugging). It is working, but I don't have many spi sensors to test it. Apogee and Krooz board files are updated, but the slaves configuration is missing for krooz since I don't know which pins are used as CS line. If someone can add this, that would be nice (see boards/apoge_0.99.h for example).

Gautier