Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error in make version/5.0

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error in make version/5.0
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:45:08 +0200

Hi Arni,

which Ubuntu version are you using? Also 64bit or 32bit?

Can you please post the output of:
sdl-config --version
sdl-config --libs
pkg-config sdl --libs-only-L
find /usr/lib -name libSDL.so -exec ls -l {} +

and then run and post the output of

cd paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/joystick
make clean
make Q=''

Thanks, Felix

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Árni Þorvaldsson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi I am trying to set up Paparazzi on my ubuntu and get an error when I make.

BUILD sdl_stick.so
OC input2ivy.ml
OL input2ivy
File "_none_", line 1, characters 0-1:
Error: Error on dynamically loaded library: libSDL.so: libSDL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [input2ivy] Error 2
make: *** [joystick] Error 2

I tried to install the SDL libraries again but am getting the same error
Anyone know what is missing?

Regards Arni Th