Re: [Paparazzi-devel] KroozSD first OSD version

From: privé
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] KroozSD first OSD version
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:01:28 +0200

Excellent, this is something I wanted to do for a very long time.
We should think about how we would like to use this osd.
It would be nice to have the option to program or change some settings of
the autopilot with the help of the osd and some transmitter switches used as
buttons.
I think the best way would be to have an xml file not only to select what
value and where it should be displayed, but also to configure different
pages with menus that would work similarly to the gcs.
There is some work involved but these features would be really interesting.
 Cedric