Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to disable failsafe in orange openlrs 433Mhz r

From: Gerard Toonstra
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to disable failsafe in orange openlrs 433Mhz receiver
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:07:32 -0300

The Orange saves a failsafe position, correct?

You can distinguish failsafes by increasing tx range to -125% or less on throttle, such that the throttle value is something under 1000us.
This is then set as failsafe. Then decrease the range to the normal -100%. When you set throttle to zero, it works as normal.

When you turn the radio off, the failsafe value is sent, which then triggers the AP for RC lost condition, assuming you have it configured correctly there.