Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin 2.2 - system dont initialize

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin 2.2 - system dont initialize
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:48:04 +0200

HI Evan,

that is weird... do you have network connection? Even if you don't it should immediately quit and say "Could not download google maps version code".
Also that part is essentially the same as before...

Just abort that with CTRL-C

Maybe we should change the timeout and retries when calling wget to download http://maps.google.com
If you still have problems, could you change data/maps/Makefile Line 24 to add a timeout and max retries:
    $(Q)wget -q -t 5 -T 20 -O $(@) http://maps.google.com/ || \

Cheers, Felix