Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CHIMU on V5.0

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CHIMU on V5.0
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:01:03 +0200

Hi Jorge,

please replace the module ins_chimu_spi with ahrs_chimu_spi.
Also update your alt_kalman stuff and add the ins subsystem: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Release_Upgrades#Fixedwing_Airframes
And in v5.0 and master you can (and should) remove the <define name="I2C0_VIC_SLOT" value="12"/>

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Felix