Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Newbee question Apogee or KroozSD

From: Alexander Biersack
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Newbee question Apogee or KroozSD
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:28:38 +0200

Thank you for this answer.

And who are the developers of the Apogee board? I am not afraid to be the first to test the Apogee with rotorcrafts and be the guinea pig. If it flies with fixed wing, then the sensors should be read and interpreted correctly. Where could I get one to try it?

Would it make sense to produce some Apogee boards or are they still instable and likely to change? I saw that someone asked for more servo outputs.

The Apogee does not have a magnetometer, while the Krooz does, or am I mistaken? The IMU 9150 does not have one.