Re: [Paparazzi-devel] adc injected vs regular channels

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] adc injected vs regular channels
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 22:03:36 +0300

Hi Gautier!
No i rather don't not because i don't want to, but because i will mess things up :-D I do have time as i am on vacations (at home, no money for anything...) but i am sure that i will complicate things... I just asked out of curiocity and because i know that the paparazzi code is really very well thought out,
everything is done the way it is done for a very good reason.
Injected channels are working well for me and i just finished implementing ADC2 and ADC3 so someone
can use 12 adc channels on an stm32f4 but i haven't tested it yet.
ADC3 has it's pins mostly on port F so there are some more free pins on higher count packages. I really don't understand (i am not a stm32 guru, far from it) why it helps having 3 adcs when most of their channels are placed on common pins as it happens mostly for ADC1 and ADC2.
Chris