Re: [Paparazzi-devel] adc injected vs regular channels

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] adc injected vs regular channels
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:52:16 -0700

Does it really have problems with high count of periphs?

I implemented a test program to sample a bunch of channels in simultanous mode
and it seems to be working fine.

Here is my implementation:
Driver: https://github.com/open-bldc/obldc2-firmware/blob/master/driver/adc.c
Test: https://github.com/open-bldc/obldc2-firmware/blob/master/test/adc_main.c