Re: [Paparazzi-devel] adc injected vs regular channels

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] adc injected vs regular channels
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 10:11:53 +0300

Hi Stephen, i actually thought of that after i wrote the email.
Your answer actually gave me answers to additional questions i had in my mind!
Thank you very much!
Chris

On 08/02/2013 11:48 PM, address@hidden wrote:
While on the STM32 there are technically lots of pins (different channels)
that can act as ADC inputs, there are only 1 or 2 or 3 actual ADC
converters, so if you have 3 you can convert 3 channel SIMULTANEOUSLY,