Re: [Paparazzi-devel] servo output over i2c oder ppm sum stream

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] servo output over i2c oder ppm sum stream
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:42:03 +0200

Hello

I ordered 3 pcb at osh park, I'll assemble and test them with a self written arduino code.

If someone would help me, I would give away 2 pcbs assembled for free. (without pin headers soldered, shipping will cost less)

My problem is i don't know how the servo signal goes through the c file for the actuator.

I have at the moment nearly no time for that.

I'll ask you when I have the pcb's working on the arduino.

Marius