Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mailing list vs. forum -> maybe google groups as c

From: Thomas Wuensche
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 16:41:33 +0200

For personal preferences I would not think we should move the
information discussed on the list to spy systems like google or
facebook. It can be searched anyhow, but why should we actively
work into the hands of such systems. If NSA wants to follow what
we are discussing here, we should at least leave the effort to do
so to them.

Just the 2ct of a citizen of Europe who is upset by the scale in
which US intelligence systems intrude into the privacy of Europeans.

Regards, Thomas