Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mailing list vs. forum -> maybe google groups as c

From: Eduardo lavratti
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 21:17:54 -0300

BTW, look @ ardupilot forum !
Tons of amateurs and tons of repeated and useless posts and the ardupilot is 10 times easy than PPZ.
Impossible to find anything in that forum.

I like PPZ because most of people have a good know-how about the autopilot and electronics.
I am anxious to help in develop for PPZ AP but i past 20 years off any kind of professional developing.

If this good mailing list will be ported to forum i think i will not follow it anymore.