Re: [Paparazzi-devel] help

From: Junnan Shen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] help
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:26:56 +0800

maybe yes, but who to figure out there is right that TX and RX is connect right?

在 2013年8月14日 上午9:23,"Oliver Riesener" <address@hidden>写道:
It's a serial connection, did't you connect TX to RX right ?

Oliver

Am 14.08.2013 um 03:06 schrieb Junnan Shen <address@hidden>:

Dwyer
    thank you very much!
    For now,I have put my Dsm2 in uart5 and config the xml.but led 4 don't blink.and i can't control my quadshot.For dx6i i have set up a three-switch.and a   right pwm.
    so i wish that if you have the xml which dx6i could use for a quadshot can canyou sent to me.
     thanks again!
       Shen Junnan

在 2013年8月14日 上午3:02,"Stephen Dwyer" <address@hidden>写道:
Hello,

What exactly doesn't work? More details are needed to figure out exactly what is wrong.

If you have the spektrum subsystem loaded in the firmware section of the airframe file, it should be working, assuming you bind the satellite to the transmitter.

Note that the spektrum subsystem does NOT use a radio control xml file (but you still need one in the conf.xml, you can use spektrum.xml or dummy.xml or something).

If you want to set up two two-way switches to get three modes (i.e. one switch manual/auto, the other auto1/auto2 depending on the state of the first switch), that is certainly possible, like bullet 1 here:

Hopefully that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer