[Paparazzi-devel] Module using external package

From: m
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Module using external package
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:01:51 +0002

Hello all,

I wanted to create a module in which I use external package(IPOPT) for some computation. Since I'm quite new to paparazzi I'm not sure how that can be done... I used simple example code from the IPOPT package and modified it into a module and first I want to compile it with paparazzi however when I try to do that with target 'ap'(with simulation I get similar results) it seems like object file created can not find libraries:

.
.
/home/bheliom/develop/paparazzi/var/Bixler/ap/modules/hs_module/hs071_c.o: In function `ipopt_init':
/home/bheliom/develop/paparazzi/sw/airborne/modules/hs_module/hs071_c.c:75: undefined reference to `CreateIpoptProblem'
/home/bheliom/develop/paparazzi/sw/airborne/modules/hs_module/hs071_c.c:89: undefined reference to `AddIpoptStrOption'
.
.

Undefined references are of course IPOPT functions. When I use makefile in my module folder just to check whether the code is working with IPOPT, it works so include directories are well defined.

Can I even use external package like this ? Or I have to somehow implement it into paparazzi ? I tried changing makefile options in my module xml but without any good result.