Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Module using external package

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Module using external package
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:04:34 +0200

Hi,

although I never tried it, there should not be any limitation (in principle) using external libraries in modules.
You however need to add a raw makefile section to your module.xml and add your library there.

Something like:
<module name="foo" dir="bar">
  <doc>
    <description>my awsome module</description>
  </doc>
  <makefile target="ap">
    <file name="my_source.c"/>
    <raw>ap.CFLAGS += -lmylib</raw>
  </makefile>
</module>

Can you please post your module xml file?

Cheers, Felix