Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Module using external package

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Module using external package
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:13:02 +0200

If it's not a secret, what problem do you try to solve with an IPOPT?
Best Regards,
Sergey

Ok, I managed to compile and run my IPOPT module with nps and
Quad_LisaM_2 airframe. Now I can move further finally...

Thanks a lot for all the help!

Cheers,
Waldemar

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Waldemar Franczak <address@hidden>