Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G

From: Iman
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 01:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Christophe

here is my design for xsens interface by max3232:
<http://paparazzi.517.n7.nabble.com/file/n13218/Untitled.jpg>

but it seems 3232 isn't suitable for me, because:
/" The MAX3222, MAX3232, and
MAX3241 are guaranteed to run at data rates of
120kbps while maintaining RS-232 output levels. The
MAX3237 is guaranteed to run at data rates of 250kbps
in the normal operating mode and 1Mbps in the
MegaBaudTM operating mode, while maintaining RS-232
output levels."/

I must to use max3237 instead of 3232 and unfortunately I can't find that in
local store:(

Thanks for your tips.
Iman