Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS time (tow)

From: gtoonstra
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS time (tow)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:27:20 -0300

Not sure if i understand offset correctly. For my flights i modified the telemetry file to reduce the frequency of attitude and other messages. The dcshot message is sometimes skipped otherwise because there are too many messages or reductions in bandwidth. This helps but is not 100% foolproof. Is this what you mean with offset?  The dcshot ids must be consecutive.

The best method is to use ground control points for an area. Then there's no need to use camera data.

Rgds,

Gerard