[Paparazzi-devel] Mac OS installation problem

From: Nicolas Quendez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Mac OS installation problem
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:42:22 -0300

Hi everyone,

I am a newcomer in this list, I plan to use paparazzi autopilot. I knew a
little bit the project because I had the luck to assist to the very beginning
of Paparazzi a long time ago, when Antoine and Pascal just started it. The work
done until now is really amazing ! In my side, I am more an airframe designer
than computer expert...

So I face the first problem installing Paparazzi-Tools into my mac
(snow-leopard on it). Problems seems begin with ocaml-pcre install :

--->  Extracting ocaml-pcre
--->  Configuring ocaml-pcre
--->  Building ocaml-pcre
Error: org.macports.build for port ocaml-pcre returned: command execution failed
Error: Failed to install ocaml-pcre
Please see the log file for port ocaml-pcre for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_ocaml-pcre/ocaml-pcre/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: ivy-ocaml ocaml-ocamlnet
ocaml-pcre jsbsim tcl lablgtk2 libglade2 libgnomecanvas libart_lgpl libgnomeui
gconf dbus-glib dbus gtk-doc docbook-xml docbook-xml-4.1.2 docbook-xml-4.2
xmlcatmgr docbook-xml-4.3 docbook-xml-4.4 docbook-xml-4.5 docbook-xml-5.0
docbook-xsl gnome-doc-utils iso-codes libxslt py27-libxml2 rarian orbit2 libidl
policykit libbonoboui desktop-file-utils libbonobo libgnome gnome-vfs
gnome-mime-data libcanberra gstreamer1 bison flex gtk3 at-spi2-atk at-spi2-core
xorg-libXtst xorg-recordproto dbus-python27 py27-gobject libvorbis libogg
libgnome-keyring libgcrypt libgpg-error xorg-libice xorg-libsm libcmsis libmpc
mpfr libftdi0 libusb-compat libusb libopencm3 libsdl libstm32 ocaml-gsl gawk
readline gsl ocamlsdl lablgl libsdl_image libsdl_mixer flac libmikmod smpeg
libsdl_ttf openocd py27-pyusb-devel py27-scipy SuiteSparse gcc47 cctools
cctools-headers llvm-3.3 llvm_select cloog isl gcc_select ld64 libgcc ppl glpk
py27-nose nosetests_select py27-setuptools py27-numpy fftw-3 swig-python swig
py27-yaml libyaml py27-cython cython_select tkdiff tk wget gnutls libtasn1
nettle xml-light
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
   http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port paparazzi-tools failed

If somebody have an idea to go on...

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Nicolas