[Paparazzi-devel] a question about joystick

From: Refik Sever
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] a question about joystick
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:40:27 +0000

Hello,

We are trying to use joystick.

We added joystick driver, it is working properly in ubuntu. Then, we choose flight plan as "joystick.xml". We also added these two lines to our airframe:

  <define name="USE_JOYSTICK" value="1"/>
  <subsystem name="joystick"/>

we added these lines to control_panel.xml

<program name="Joystick" command="sw/ground_segment/joystick/input2ivy">
<arg flag="-b" variable="ivy_bus"/>
</program>

We typed this command on terminal:
~/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/joystick$ ./input2ivy -ac Umarim_Lite ikarus_usb.xml

When we run  ~/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/joystick$ ./test_stick we can see the axis and values of joystick.

We uploaded the code and switched to joystick block in GCS (in auto2 mode) but it did not work. We also can not see anything related to joystick in messages.

Is there anybody using joystick? Our paparazzi_version is v5.1_devel-155-g3685c50-dirty

Regards,
Refik