Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Weird ardrone behaviour

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Weird ardrone behaviour
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 22:14:31 +0100

On 1 September 2013 21:32, Freek van Tienen <address@hidden> wrote:
I first need to know which version you are using for the ardrone: the sdk or the raw?
The SDK version currently has some problems with the heading, and you first need to calibrate it yourself with a flight trough the freeflight app. Next to that you really need some space, because it isn't tuned that great yet.

I am using the SDK version. Happy to use raw - but does that work with their flight recorder for GPS?

I have, of course, flown it with freeflight.

And... I do have space, but if I can't tell which way its going to go, its hard to know where to start :-)