Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS recommendation

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS recommendation
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 22:36:25 +1000

Chris Gough

On 03/09/2013, at 10:22 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> I have one of the new gps's from 3dr. Works extremely well and includes magno
> to get it further away from influences. Using that on the ardu though so need
> to check if it works for paparazzi.

The new 3DR gps is a LEA-6H and so will be fine, no problem. The connectors are
hirose type (not  picoblades like an original paparazzi gps)  so you will have
to splice together a cable, that's all.

The HMC5883L mag on the 3DR gps is a separate i2c connector, so it's no
different really to having one on a separate breakout board.

Chris Gough