Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS recommendation

From: Jake Tarren
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS recommendation
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:13:26 -0400

Sorry, I miss read that, you're saying I should get the NEO-7 either on a breakout board with an EEPROM chip, or just a standard breakout board and use gps_ubx_ucenter.xml to push the config to it each time it boots up?  Does this affect the required time between powering up the paparazzi module, and flying at all?