Re: [Paparazzi-devel] strange behaviour in lisa m

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] strange behaviour in lisa m
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:31:05 +0200

Sorry, didn't really pay attention when providing the examples... and just wanted to show how you can check for the battery status.
Should have made it clear that e.g. the deroute to land on bat critical only makes sense as an exception inside the standby block...

So as a rule to follow, don't use a global exception if you want to deroute to a block that you want to leave again (e.g land). That only makes sense for blocks that never end on their own (e.g. Standby, MOB, oval, eight)