Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:52:53 +0300

Hi.
 That was an idea of mine which i do work but it will not be a "product"  as the discovery board is
too big for normal applications and most important i am not "in the business", i just ride along for the fun.
I can't see how you can fit this combo to a quadcopter or a small airplane, it is very big and clumsy...
In any case a prototyping perforated board will do the job, the only things missing for normal operation are a few resistor dividers for the adc inputs, some pins for the servos and some holes for mounting.
Chris