Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CESSNA 182 full auto 2

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CESSNA 182 full auto 2
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:18:41 +0300

I was impressed also as i didn't expected a so trouble free flight for my first internal combustion project.
For ~18km at 107-120km/h it burned 200ml of fuel and the airborne rotating antenna worked brilliantly (it used the magnetometer not the gps heading) as it also reduced the airborne interference.
Having a lot of space also helped to eliminate the 9xtend modem's interference to servos and gps
Chris