Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery

From: Richard Thornton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:46:21 +1000

Hi,

I have just purchased a similar board to the discovery (the
HY-STM32F4xxCore144) and would be very keen to have the daughtercard,
from the posts I can't tell much, is this something that we will be
able to buy?

I would like to use the HY-STM32F4xxCore144 with a Piksi RTK GPS
system, maybe a couple of RFM23BP for telemetry, a couple of Spektrum
satellite receivers and what ever extra sensors and components (not
sure if 10dof is required if you have centimetre precision GPS?) I
would need for a DIY quadcopter (I have ESC's and motors on my uair
R10).

Anyway keen to help if I can, this could save quite a bit of money and
allow a huge amount of customization.

Thanks.

Richard